This charcuterie board is perfect for an easy lunch at home (virtual schooling) or an easy but “healthier for you” after school snack. The variety of choices is appealing for kids and easy for parents to prepare.
- 1 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry
- 1 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange
- 1 Fuji Apple, sliced
- 1 Green Apple, sliced
- 8 Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 Oranges, sliced
- 1 Pound Sliced Peppered Salami
- 8 Pepperoni Wrapped Cheese
- 3 Pepper Jack Cheese Sticks
- 3 Cheddar Cheese Sticks
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Honey Greek Yogurt
- Mint for garnish
- Add honey greek yogurt and peanut butter to separate bowls.
- Arrange sliced and washed fruit on cheese board/platter.
- Add 4-5 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Blueberry and 4-5 Ozery Family Bakery Snacking Rounds Cranberry Orange to board.
- Roll salami and slide on to a decorative food pick or place directly onto platter.
- Add pepperoni-wrapped cheese to platter.
- Remove cheese sticks from packaging and arrange on board/platter.
- Garnish with mint.