These mini salted caramel brownie cupcakes are delicious and perfect for entertaining! They have a nice caramel filling that you taste only once you bite into them. The large sea salt on top adds a nice taste and makes this dessert RICH. Your family and guests will remark about these!
- Betty Crocker™ Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker Chocolate Icing
- 1 egg
- 1.4 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Caramel Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Sea Salt
- Spray mini cupcake liner with flour baking spray. Set aside.
- Follow instructions on box to prepare cake mix.
- Using a small soon, pour mixture into mini cupcake holders.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. Insert toothpick and when clean cupcakes are done.
- Let cupcakes cool for 8-10 minutes. Remove from cupcake pan and put on cooling rack.
- Using spoon, apply chocolate icing.
- Dust with sea salt.