These pork baby back ribs are marinated in Kinder’s® Brown Sugar Rub, salt, and pepper. Easy enough? Grill on a charcoal grill for 1 1/2 hours, slice and serve alongside your BBQ sides
- 1 rack of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 7–8 tbsp. Kinder’s® Brown Sugar Rub
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup of Mild BBQ Sauce (for basting)
- 2 tbsp. butter (for basting)
- Mesquite Wood Chips
1.After cleaning pork, remove excess water from ribs by blotting with paper towels.
2. Rub Kinder’s® Brown Sugar Rub, salt, and pepper on the front and back of the pork ribs. Let sit in room temperature until ready for the grill.
3. Heat charcoal grill to 375-425 degrees. Once desired heat is reached, add mesquite wood chips.
4. Cook/sear ribs for 30 minutes on each side.
5. Baste with butter and BBQ sauce.
6. Wrap with foil and cook for an additional 30-45 minutes.
7. Remove wrapped ribs from grill, unwrap, slice with a sharp knife between bones.
- Spread Kinder’s® Brown Sugar Rub, salt, and pepper evenly on BOTH sides of pork.
- If the temperature of your grill goes below or higher than the recommend (375-425 degrees), adjust your grilling time accordingly.
- Baste with BBQ sauce and butter after flipping the ribs, and before wrapping with foil.